- Any content provided on this website (wisefilings.com) is general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The usage of any information or content by you on this website is absolutely at your own risk. Wisefilings is not responsible for any outcome.
- Any information provided by you or your representative on behalf of you for availing service provided by Wisefilings or its affiliates is accurate, up to date, and correct in all manner.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any information, password, or any other details associated with any account you use to access our resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
- Any attempt to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any unauthorized use of this website which may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a civil/criminal offence.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. It includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Any reproduction is prohibited other than with the prior consent or in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to Wisefilings are acknowledged on the website.
- This website may also include links to other websites. The links provided are to provide further information required if any. They do not signify that Wisefilings endorse the website(s). Wisefilings do not responsible for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or regulatory authority within the country of India.