Change of registered office of company

Shifting the place of business? Don’t forget to take MCA approval

Change of registered office of company

Know more about how to Change Registered office of company

The registered office address is the address that is registered with MCA and where all the official communication is done by the government or any third party. Hence the Registered office address if changed must be informed to ROC and after following the due process and by submitting the necessary proofs, approval of ROC will be received.

Lets go for the Change of registered office of company


Our Best Pricing

Plans of Change of registered office of company

3500 All Inclusive


  • Drafting of documents
  • Filing of necessary forms
  • Change in registered office(within same city) on MCA database
  • Change in PAN/TAN
Register Now

discover the features

Simple solutions for Change of registered office of company

Required Documents for Change of registered office of company

Documents required to change the registered office

  • Proof of Place (Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Mobile Bill/Gas Bill which is not older than 2 months)
  • Rent Agreement (If the Place is on Rent)
  • NOC from the owner

Get free personalized advice from

our expert

Wisefilings has a team of professionals who are Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary and lawyers with vast knowledge and experience in the field of legal services. So let the experts of Wisefilings focus on the legality of your business, to let you focus on your business goals.

Seek Help of an Expert

Get answers to all your queries related to

Change of registered office of company


Yes, the address can be shifted from commercial address to residential place, as a registered office can be kept at a residential address too.

Yes, whenever the registered office needs to be changed, it can be changed at any time by following due process.

The proof of business place can be in anyone name however if it’s on Rent then Rent Agreement along with NOC is required.

Yes, the Bill for the address Proof should not be older than 2 months from the current date.

ROC should be informed about the change in theregistered office within 30 days of such change.

Our satisfied

customer says

Know how our customer experienced our service. You can also be the one,
opt our service now and share your personal experience here.


Get in touch with us!

Call us at: +91 90999 75990 or Email us: